Here I am today in some brand new dark red Knitlord low-rise briefs. Technically, they really aren’t dark red: it’s more like dark red and dark blue stripes…ish; they just look dark red. The bamboo fiber intrigued me, so I gave them a try. I like them quite a lot…this “color” especially.
I wore them for the better part of a day. They were great all day…keeping their shape, keeping things where they belonged (if ya know what I mean), and staying in place (no ride up in the back). It’s funny to me how so many underwear/fashion designers claim to be the ‘best underwear you’ve ever worn’ or the ‘silkiest/softest’. I think a lot of people read that or believe that because they haven’t tried or worn anything but the same thing all their lives. For me, these are pretty darn good, but I can’t rate them the “softest/silkiest”.
Here’s what Amazon’s product page has for a description:
- 100% environmentally friendly raw material: 95% Bamboo fiber, 5% Spandex.
- Comfortable soft elastic rubber waistband to eliminate pinching and binding.
- Softest and silkiest on your skin underwear ever made. No seams on the boxer back is for great comfort.
- Assorted colors meet with everyday needs. High elastic design, make the shorts more soft and comfortable.
- Size: M (waist 32’’ – 34″), L (waist 35″ – 37″), XL (waist 38″ – 40″), 2XL (waist 41″- 43″), 3XL (waist 44″ – 46″).